The Multi Cassa Desktop consists of three drum sound generators and four clock dividers which sequence the drum sounds. It can be clocked internally or from an external input to sync it with other synthesizers or clocks. Each sound can be triggered from two of the internal clock dividers simultaneously with their own individual velocities. A mix/crossfade knob controls the level of the clock divisions which then trigger the drum sounds. Each sound source has a control knob for Mix, Frequency, Resonance, and Distortion. Resonance can be used up to self oscillation, turning the multicassa into a three oscillator drone bank. When the external clock input is being used, the BPM knob becomes a master clock divider.
- Smart phone sized rhythm generator
- Three independent drum voices
- Controls for Mix, Frequency, Resonance, and Distortion for each of the three drum voices
- Four internal clock dividers
- Each drum voice can be triggered by two clock different clock divisions
- Individual clock velocity controls for accents and dynamics
- Clocked by internal clock or by the External Gate input
- Wood case
Questions on Multicassa Desktop Rhythm Synthesizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Size: 4.5"x2.5"x1.5"
- Power: 12V DC Center Positive