One 3.5 cm piezo element is housed inside the tin.The second 3.5 cm piezo element is attached to the outside of the tin, by way of a thin black cable. The mic is activated by connecting a set of external wires. This allows one to use both the in-house piezo and external contact microphone simultaneously!
So, whether one is into electroacoustic music, pocket-sized experimental percussion, or in search of total blissed-out, never-ending wobbly reverb, the Multi-Plunk will deliver!
- A variety of compression & tension springs welded on top of the tin
- Several additional extra wires & a guitar string (or two); great for bowing, plucking, etc
- A side-mounted alligator clip, splendid for grabbing onto extra goodies, gadgets or vibrational devices
- The Multi-Plunk has TWO contact microphones
Questions on Multi-Plunk Pocket Gamelan (Version 2)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 1/4" Jack
- Piezo transducer microphone
- Noise producing elements:
- Multiple tension / compression springs
- Alligator clip
- Guitar String
- Metal tin