Now in finished wood
The Pittsburgh Modular Move  is a fully featured, roadworthy eurorack case and power supply designed to safely house and power up to 104hp of eurorack modules.
The Move  case includes a removable lid. When attached, the lid fits over the patch cables allowing a fully patched modular to hit the road.
Questions on Move  Black 3U Case
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Width: 528.5mm (104hp)
- Available Depth for Modules: 70mm
- Available Depth for Modules (above Power Supply): 62mm
- 20 Sliding Nuts Per Rail Supports Up To 20 Modules
- 40 (4-40 Size) Panel Screws Included
- Guitar Amp Style Strap Handle
- Secure Twist Latch
- Removable Lid
- 8 Nickel Plated Steel Corners and Necessary Screws Included
- Durable Textured Coating
- Side Mounted On/Off Switch
- Powered Bus Board supplies +12v / -12v / +5v
- Custom Powered Bus Board with 16 Keyed Headers
- Eurorack Bus Compatible Bus Board
- Side Mounted 2.1mm Universal Power Adapter Jack
- 12VAC 2.0A AC Power Adapter
- +12v @ 850mA, -12v @ 850mA, and +5v @300mA of power.
- A combined power supply and bus board delivers power for up to 16 modules using standard 16 pin, keyed power headers.
- The power supply uses an external 12VAC 2.0A AC power adapter.