The Werkstatt 01: Moogfest 2014 Kit is a patchable and compact one oscillator analog synthesizer. It was originally created as a kit, to be the foundation for exclusive “Engineering VIP” workshops at Moogfest 2014. Due to a number of requests, Moog is offering a no-soldering-required version of the Werkstatt 01: Moogfest 2014 Kit in limited quantities, at select US dealers.
Assembly is extremely simple: any user can quickly build an analog synthesizer based on classic Moog circuits, and if desired, modify it. Werkstatt was created to be an educational tool, but it is also a very powerful, compact analog synthesizer from Moog.
- Single VCO w/ frequency control (8Hz to 16kHz)
- Saw & Square wave shapes w/ square pulse width control (and modulation)
- Envelope or LFO selectable Mod source with multiple destinations
- Classic 4-Pole Moog Ladder Filter w/ Resonance control (20Hz-20kHz)
- Select between Envelope Generator and LFO as filter mod source
- Polarity switch (+/-) and amount for filter cutoff modulation
- Selectable Square or Triangle LFO wave shapes w/ rate control (2Hz-600Hz)
- Select between Envelope or Drone for VCA
- Sustain On/Off Switch for Envelopes
- One octave low-note priority legato keyboard w/ glide control
- Patchbay with 6 Ins & 14 Outputs
- Audio Output
Questions on Werkstatt 01 Analog Synthesizer Kit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- +/- 1.5V Signal Audio Output
- +12VDC Center Positive w/ 1.2a Wall Transformer Power
- Power Consumption: 1.8 Watt AVG
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.