Meet the Moog MF Boost Minifooger series effects pedal, this dash of boutique amp tone your guitar, bass, or keyboard rig is missing. This remarkable pedal offers you two operation modes, including an articulate VCA signal path and a vibrantly colored OTA signal path. A perfect first pedal on your board, the MF Boost delivers touch of natural compression that adds punch to your sound, without taking away from your playing dynamics. And when you add a compatible expression pedal, you can use your Moog MF Boost pedal as a volume/sweepable gain boost.
With their compact, pedalboard-friendly designs, Moog's Minifooger pedals are a perfect fit for your pedalboard. Their extended frequency ranges make these effects sound great on more than just guitar too - they're excellent for bass, keyboards, and more. True analog signal paths give you the superior sound quality and the unique idiosyncrasies that make vintage pedals so cool. What's more, each of these pedals features a CV input that lets you hook up a Moog expression pedal or synth to take over various parameters.
- The articulate tone enhancement tool you've always wanted
- Two selectable signal paths with natural compression give you excellent tonal options
- Transparent tone circuit adds articulation, provides Nashville cluck, or removes harshness
- Can be used as a clean boost pedal or as a dirty boost pedal
- Add an expression pedal for on-the-fly volume control that goes past the panel setting
- Compact design comfortably fits any pedalboard
- Great for guitar, bass, keyboards, and more
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone
- Runs on standard 9V batteries or optional power
Questions on Minifooger Boost Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 1 Instrument In
- 1 1/4" Out
- 9V Battery Operation
- Dimesions (HxDxW): 2.25" x 5.75" x 3.25"
- Weight: 18 Oz