Lush, Vibrant Analog Delay from Moog - For Your 500 Series Rack!
With the Moog Analog Delay 500-Series Module, Moog brings us new and unique innovation packaged in the world’s first delay designed exclusively for the 500 series format. Not exactly new is the IDEA of a Moog Analog Delay. Entirely new, however, is the internal circuitry, optimized for the high-headroom demands of engineers working in high-resolution digital and analog professional studios, rather than for instrument level input and operation as is the case with the Moog MF-104M Moogerfooger Analog Delay. It is a MIDI syncable module that features a 100% analog signal path, front panel MIDI, and an assignable Tap Tempo/CV jack. Included with each unit is a free VST/AU/RTAS editor for easy implementation into any recording, live, and performance situation.
Out of the box the the Moog Analog Delay 500-Series Module provides you with up to 800ms of the warmest, and most musical delay on the planet. No emulation plugin can or will impart depth and life into your mixes like the Analog Delay - not even the Bomb Factory version of the Moogerfooger (though it is still vibey and fun - there's nothing like the real thing and the difference is VERY evident to your ear). And "illegal times" are available from within the free VST/RTAS/AU editor, with AAX support coming soon.
This particular Analog Delay has been designed with tone, connectivity, and flexibility at the forefront. Moog’s engineering team worked tirelessly to deliver a 500 Series module with an incredibly clean front end that could easily pushed into a warm, natural overdrive for saturated delay trails or beyond for more distorted effects.
Though not on the front panel, the Analog Delay features a 6 Waveshape LFO that allows you to create other time based effects such as tape delay, chorus and extreme modulated sounds. The LFO can be easily accessed via MIDI or the free VST/AU/RTAS Analog Delay plug-in editor.
Also accessible via the editor are advanced features like Tap/CV input routing, Keyboard Control settings, Clock Divisions and a Delay Multiplier for access to illegal times up to 4x the front panel position. The Tap/CV input also can be fed audio from a click track to act as a tap tempo source.
The Moog 500 series Analog Delay combines the sound of the ultimate analog delay with convenient digital control and flexibility to create the perfect recording and live sound tool.
- First EVER Delay for the 500 Series Format
- 40-800ms Analog Delay Time (illegal times also accessible from Editor)
- 0.5x/1.0x time and filter switch32dB of input DriveAssignable ¼” Tap Tempo and CV input
- MIDI control with MIDI input port on the Front Panel
- 6 Waveshape LFO - LFO accessible via MIDI for extensive modulation of the delay signal
- Ships w/ free VST/RTAS/AU editor which can access all front panel and under-the-hood features. (AAX coming soon)
- Stereo Linkable Operation (obviously requires a second Moog 500-Series Analog Delay Module)
Questions on 500 Series Analog Delay
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Balanced line level via 500 rack: +19dBµ to -11dBµ
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm; Differential or single ended, common Mode 48KOhm;.
- Output Impedance: Nominally 50Ohm; differential 25Ohm; single ended.
- Max. Output Level: Better than +22dBµ, balanced.
- Drive Gain: 30dB Range of control
- Output Gain: 30dB Range of control
- Frequency Response: Better than +/-0.5dB 20Hz – 20KHz pass band. Better than +/- 1.5dB 5Hz – 24KHz pass band.
- Bypass: Hard Relay True Bypass
- Power Consumption: 130mA +16V, <60mA -16V