3 Reverb Modes: Room, Spring, Shimmer
Room: Different sized true acoustics reverb, from room to hall.
Spring: Simulates a classic spring reverberation, vintage 60’s Surfing sound.
Shimmer: Add rich overtone into the reverb sound, spacy, smooth and shining, very popular in Post Rock music.
- Reverb Modes: 3 (Room, Spring, Shimmer)
- Three-way Mode Switch
- Level Control
- Color Control
- Decay Control
- Bypass Footswitch
Questions on Shim Verb Reverb
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g