3 Delay Modes: Analog/Real Echo/Tape Echo
Analog: Simulates a warm and smooth echo sound created by classic analog delay equipment.
Real Echo: Simulates a natural echo sound in real environment.
Tape Echo: Simulates the sweet and spacy echo sound from a vintage tape echo machine.
- Delay Modes: 3(Analog, Real Echo, Tape Echo)
- Delay Time: 5ms~780ms
- 3-Way Mode Switch
- Echo Level Control
- Feedback Control
- Time Control
Questions on ReEcho Delay
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g