3 Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice.
Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it rings a lot of nice spacy feeling.
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting
- ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
- Effects Modes: 3 (Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune)
- Pitch Control
- Three-way Mode Switch
Questions on Pitchbox Pitch Shifter
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g