This compact MIDI arpeggiator with USB turns any MIDI source into a powerful riff machine!
The MAP-01 is a versatile USB powered MIDI arpeggiator that may also function as a basic sequencer. MAP-01 is capable of up to 24 steps / quarter notes, which can be set in a four chord pattern. This, paired with the four available arpeggio styles, offers a wealth of varying results. Program changes can be conducted via MIDI or the front panel, making quick changes on the fly easy.
The MAP-01 receives and transmits on MIDI channel selectable 1-16 or even via USB to 16 channels. Other very useful features are legato, sustain, repetition, and various groove patterns. Clocking is also very flexible: choose between tap tempo, manually controllable BPM, or externally via MIDI.
- Programmable and highly flexible USB MIDI arpeggiator
- 4 arpeggio styles
- Can be used as single-track sequencer
- 96 presets / memories
- Internal or external sync options including Loop
- Backlit LCD display
- Function knob and three buttons with LEDs for quick and clear operation
- USB interface
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- Panel-shaped, compact aluminum housing (Micro Fashion series) with plastic side panels
Questions on MAP-01 MIDI/USB Arpeggiator
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- USB MIDI
- Includes External USB power supply and USB cable