An analog synthesizer with built in step sequencer, midi syncable.
The new Mochika X2, is a great machine for live performance and improvisation, for creating insane effect loops, acid bass lines or crazy random rhythms, noise and experimental music.
Create your own organic analog sound in real time by tweaking the knobs on stage or in studio.Now with a crazy 30 mode sequencer, you can change between any mode while playing, freeze the sequence or even change the initial step, define repetitions for each step and change the gate behavior, all live.
Connect it to your favorite effects (delay, flange, etc, etc) and create a wide sort of rhythm textures and soundscapes.
Sync it to any midi device like a drumbox midi sequencer or computer and play live, now with a midi thru connector to add it to your midi chain, or sync it with your modular rig or other analog gear by its external analog clock input and output.
The Mochika X2 is built like a tank, with a rugged grey metal case with all switchers and potentiometers fixed to the case. If you break it... you've got an anger problem.
- The new Mochika X2 features one analog square and saw waveform VCO (voltage controlled oscillator) with a huge pitch range, from subsonic to ultrasonic sound.
- Glide effect with a large range for radical portamento effect.
- One square and triangle waveform LFO (low frequency oscillator), that modulates the VCO for the vibrato effect or the VCF for a tremolo effect, creating old school arcade Atari-like sounds.
- White noise generator.
- Vactrol based Low Pass and High Pass Filter with cut off and peak controls
- One envelope generator with decay and level control and normal/inverted envelope switcher to create a wide sort of timbres and sound possibilities
- Built in 8 step sequencer with global gate time control, note on/off switch and pitch knob for each step.
Questions on Mochika X2 Desktop Synthesizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Rugged steel case with all the potentiometers and switchers fixed to the case.
- Powered by an external power supply (12V AC, 500mA)
- Dimensions: 196mm (W), 212(D), 85mm (H) Included rubber feet and knobs