Mo-Fi is the first headphone that delivers real audiophile performance and sound quality on every device—from professional studio gear to laptops, tablets and even your phone. Oh, and we completely reimagined how it fits on your head, so you’ll get both optimal sound and listen-all-day comfort. Because trust us, you’ll want to.
Mo-Fi is the first headphone that combines a built-in audiophile amplifier and insanely great-sounding drivers for a truly mind-blowing listening experience. Sure, this means Mo-Fi can get loud. But more importantly, it allows for the most accurate sound reproduction—so you’ll always enjoy great-sounding audio, on every device. Frankly, it’s surprising no one ever thought of this before—but hey, we’re Blue. Innovation is what we do best.
Wouldn't it be amazing to get high-fidelity audio on any device? Impossible, you say? Well listen to this: Mo-Fi improves the sound of every source—from smartphones to studio gear—by reducing the audio workload on your device. The built-in amp provides tons of power so your source doesn’t have to work as hard. It all adds up to vastly superior performance and jaw-dropping sound quality.
Mo-Fi is no ordinary headphone. From the multi-jointed design to earcups shaped—gasp—like ears, we completely reimagined the form and functionality, without any preconceived notions about what headphones are "supposed" to look like. The result feels less like a headphone, and more like a high-quality instrument you can wear. Some call it radical. We just call it Mo-Fi.
Unlike other headphones that put more bass in your face whether you want it or not, Mo-Fi lets you choose the right sound for your music. No DSP tricks here — this is analog. No matter if you’re listening to 70s-era rock, modern pop, orchestral, hip-hop or something else, you’ll have total control over your listening experience.
Mo-Fi’s smart design saves big on battery life, ensuring that the headphones are always ready for action. First off, Mo-Fi knows when you’ve stopped listening and automatically powers down to save juice when you take them off. The battery will charge completely in 3-4 hours, and will give you approximately 12 hours of life-changing playtime (with intelligent power management, that 12 hours will feel like forever). And even if the battery runs down, Mo-Fi will still keep the music going. Finally, headphones with staying power.
More and more hi-resolution audio recordings are hitting the market. These incredible tracks far exceed the resolution of MP3s or streaming music, so you can enjoy all the details of the original recordings. But clearly, you shouldn’t listen to such hi-res music with low-res headphones. Only Mo-Fi can faithfully reproduce these amazing recordings. So go Mo-Fi—and hear what you’ve been missing.
Remember when studio monitors went from passive to active? Now it’s happened to headphones. Mo-Fi brings the performance of high-end reference monitors to your ears, so you can judge what’s really going on in your mix. When you’re tracking loud drums and guitars, the built-in amplifier provides more than enough headroom, while the excellent sound isolation allows you to hear the mix clearly. And since Mo-Fi reproduces sound with such astounding accuracy and detailed imaging, you’ll finally be able to create mixes that translate across all systems.
- Custom high-powered audiophile amplifier
- 50mm, fiber-reinforced dynamic driver
- Sealed over-ear design for superior isolation and feedback prevention
- User-adjustable tension and suspension adapt to any head shape
- and size for a perfect fit
- Racecar-inspired multi-jointed headband design keeps earcups parallel
- at all times for superior comfort and sound
- All-analog amplifier performance modes: passive, active and enhanced bass
- Powers on and off automatically when headphones are opened and closed
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of playtime; Mo-Fi continues to play music even when battery has no charge
Questions on Mo-Fi Powered Hi-Fi Headphones
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Output power:240mW
- Frequency response:15Hz-20kHz
- SNR, self noise:> 105 dB
- Noise:< 20 uV
- Battery capacity:1020mAh
- Type and size:50mm, fiber-reinforced dynamic driver
- Impedance:42 ohms
- Frequency response:15Hz-20kHz
- Enclosure details:Sealed enclosure with tuned damping materials
- Weight:466 g (16.44 oz)
- Outer dimensions Closed:21cm x14cm x12cm (8.27" x 5.51" x 4.72")
- Outer dimensions Open:18cm x 29cm x 12cm (7.09" x 11.42" x 4.72")