Add plenty of flavor to your system with this unique signal routing device. Interpolate, scan, switch, crossfade, and more!
The Toppobrillo Mixiplexer or "mixing multiplexer", is a unique hybrid signal routing device that marries the idea and design of a quad-panner with a 4-channel crossfader, otherwise known as an "interpolating scanner"; a flexible 4-to-1 and/or 1-to-4 voltage-controllable "switch" with an adjustable linear cross-fade between channels.
Possible applications include source location or "position" control in a multi-channel setup, timbre mixing or "morphing" between sources, "soft" (ie. pop-free) switching, nonlinear wave-shaping techniques, and programming.
The Mixiplexer is all analog, and has been designed with audio in mind-(though is DC coupled) employing high quality low-noise VCAs throughout, with excellent channel separation and gain matching from channel to channel. "Off" is really "off" (-100dB) and "on" is never greater than unity gain.
Many combinations of input/output routing are possible, which allows for channel-to-channel routing, 1-to-4 or conversely, 4-to-1 or any combinations therein.
- Four channel complex panning, scanning, and crossfading device
- Continuously variable and voltage controllable crossfade response or "slope"
- Four high quality linear VCA gain-control elements
- Normalization scheme allows for easy 1 to 4 routing; patching into channel inputs breaks normals.
Questions on Mixiplexer Interpolating Scanner - 12HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack module
- 12 HP wide
- Reverse polarity protection