All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
The Vienna Konzerthaus is one of the world's most accliamed concert buildings, offering perfect venues for a wide variety of musical activities of all genres. The Great Hall (Grosser Saal) with its famous Rieger Organ covers a total area of 9,900 square feet and can accommodate an audience of 1,865 people. The Great Hall of the Vienna Konzerthaus provides a ravishing acoustic ambience, especially for lare symphonic and choral works.
Using pre configured Multi Impulse Responses from Vienna MIR Pro, each instrument or ensemble in your Vienna Instruments arsenal will find its perfect position on stage at the touch of a button. Simply turn on the MIRx option in your player's reverb window, select one of the presets for your loaded instrument and it will be placed and aligned at the appropriate spot on the stage. Creating a perfectly balanced orchestral sound has never been easier.
- Reverb addon for Vienna Instruments Pro
- Impulse Responses of the Vienna Konzerthaus Great Hall
- Automatically places instruments and ensembles on the stage
Questions on Vienna MIRx Konzerthaus Grosser Saal Reverb Addon
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Vienna Instruments 5.3.13160 or higher
- Vienna Instruments PRO 2.4.12517 or higher
- PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (latest update, 32 / 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update) or higher, i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended)
- ViennaKey / SteinbergKey / ArturiaKey
- eLicenser Control Center software
Recommended System Settings
- PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (latest Update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update) or higher, i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or SSD drive)
- 12 GB RAM or more
- AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
NOTE: Other configurations may work but are not actively supported