1 MIDI In to 25 MIDI Thru
This unit receives MIDI data from a single MIDI OUT (e.g. sequencer or master keyboard) and produces identical copies at the 25 MIDI THRU sockets. These can then be connected to the MIDI INs of sound modules or other devices which require MIDI signals sent to them.
High quality Kenton MIDI Thru box with opto-isolated MIDI In and separate drive for each MIDI Out. Powered from a mains adaptor (wall wart) so you can fit and forget.
- 1 MIDI In & 25 MIDI Thrus
- Works for ALL MIDI messages including Clock, SysEx, MTC etc.
- Includes schmitt trigger logic for signal quality restoration
- Less than one microsecond latency
- DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
- Power/Data indicator light
- Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks
- Attractively finished in brushed aluminium with black screen print
Questions on MIDI Thru-25 MIDI Splitter
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power in: 9V at 150mA Regulated or Unregulated
- Dimensions: 300x54x35mm
- Weight: 460g