The MIDI Note to Trigger module from EMW provides eight trigger/gate outputs that correspond to eight different MIDI tracks fed into the module with a MIDI 5-pin jack.
Midi rhythmic patterns can be recorded and looped by using the Record/Run toggle switch. A dedicated MIDI clock output makes it easy to synchronize other rhythm generators to your MIDI information.
- Eight independent Trigger/Gate outputs
- MIDI input that reads 8 MIDI channels
- Dedicated MIDI clock output
- Record/Run toggle switch
- Trig. Out Pulse Size Knob for varible Trigger width
Questions on MIDI Note to Trigger - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: ~2.5"
- Current Draw: 25mA@+12v, 0mA@-12v