The Midi 3 is our third generation Midi to CV converter packed with a robust list of features. It includes a complete set of mono and duophonic midi response modes, assignable CC and dedicated velocity outputs, a feature rich clock source with tap tempo, midi and external gate clock dividers, and multiple arpeggiator responses. This module is deep. A midi to cv module converts standard midi note messages into the analog control voltages used by modular and other analog synthesizers. This allows the synthesizer to be controlled by a midi keyboard, sequencer, or DAW. The two CV outputs on the Midi 3 can be used to control the pitch of an oscillator, cutoff frequency of a filter, or any other function that requires a control voltage signal. The set of Gate outputs on the Midi 3 can be used to trigger envelope generators or other modules expecting a gate or clock source.
- Monophonic Mode: Great when using a modular as a single voice syntheiszer patch. Channel 2 Gate and CV outputs mirror the outputs of Channel 1. Switchable Las note priority, low note priority, and high note priority.
- Duophonic Mode: Splits the two outputs to allow two notes to be played simultaneously. Perfect when working with a two voice modular synthesizer patch.
- Arpeggiator Mode: Includes a robust arpeggiator mode with multiple mono and duophonic response to choose from. Available responses include as played, random monophonic response, and random duophonic response with dual random gates. The arpeggiator can be clocked using tap tempo, midi clock, or external gate.
- Three clock modes: Internal clock - utilizes the tap tempo button to modify the rate of the internal clock. External Midi Clock - Responds to midi start/stop messages and midi tempo from an external midi clock source. External Gate Clock - responds to gate signals patched into the CLOCK jack.
- Assignable Midi Channel: Can be assigned to respond to all channels or any individual midi channel.
- Assignable Pitch Bend Range: From +/- 2 notes, +/- 5th, +/- 1 octave, +/- 2 octaves.
- Assignable Control Change Channel
- Velocity Output: Velocity response of 0-5v based on active note.
Questions on MIDI 3 Midi to CV Converter - 6HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Size: 6hp
- Depth: 35mm
- Power Usage: 50mA