Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B7K Pedal
The award-winning pedal from Darkglass with badass artwork by world renowned comic book illustrator, Dale Keown, famous for his work on The Incredible Hulk and other legendary characters. Its laser-engraved black anodized aluminium unibody makes it a durable piece of art.
The Black Beast! The Microtubes B7K takes the powerful dynamic saturation circuit of the B3K and adds a four-band EQ and balanced line driver for even greater versatility. Designed for both studio and live use. Crush and destroy!!!
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The “Boost” setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The “Flat” position leaves this register untouched while the “Cut” position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated. This new addition helps to keep the treble portion of the signal under control, specially useful when playing with new strings and/or cabinets with tweeters!
- Low: +-12dB @ 100Hz / Low Mid: +-12dB @ 1kHz
- Hi Mid: +-12dB @ 2.8kHz / Treble: +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles
- LIMITED RELEASE
Questions on Microtubes B7K LE The Black Beast Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 12×10.7 cm (4.72×4.21 in)
- Regulated 9V DC center-negative
- Does not accept batteries
Note: Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty