The Apogee MiC 96k USB Microphone is now compatible with Windows! It is designed to deliver studio quality recording anywhere. Use MiC 96k to record vocals, spoken word, acoustic guitar, piano, drums...anything! Inspired by the most revered and classic microphones in history, MiC 96k is designed to sound amazing and be easy to use with iPhones, iPads, iPod touches or Macs.
MiC 96k combines a microphone, microphone preamp and an A/D converter into one compact device. Apogee has carefully designed each part of MiC 96k to deliver the lowest noise and highest quality signal possible for a digital microphone. And it all fits in your pocket.
Introduced in 2011, the original MiC became the mobile microphone of choice for both aspiring and professional artists looking for that big-studio microphone sound. Redesigned for the future, the new MiC 96k delivers unsurpassed recording quality. MiC 96k is optimized for the latest Apple iOS devices, including the ability to record in pristine fidelity – up to 24-bit/96kHz.
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Studio quality cardioid condenser microphone
- Up to 96kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Studio quality microphone preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- No configuration, just plug in and record
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Designed for vocal and acoustic instrument recording
- Also great for recording interviews, podcasts, voice overs, and audio for DSLR video
- All metal construction
- Extremely compact and portable
- Works with GarageBand
- Bus-powered by Windows or Mac computer (no batteries or external power required)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Questions on Mic 96K USB Microphone (Windows/MAC)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Conversion: Up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- Mac OS version: 10.9 or later
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 2 GB minimum of installed RAM
- Connection and Power: Any available USB port on Computer
- Windows version: 10 or later; ASIO4ALL driver (required for professional applications only)
- Computer: Windows PC with Intel/AMD x86-64 processor
- Memory: 4GB of RAM minimum
- Connection and Power: USB port on computer