The Tanzmaus drumcomputer is an improved development of our MFB 503. It offers five analogue percussion instruments and two sample sections, both of which have access to 16 samples. Furthermore, it can be programmed to use an alternative sample. A chase sequencer stores up to 64 patterns. One can chain up to 16 different patterns, and with the A/B switch, one can alternate between A and B. Moreover, you can program up to 16 different Flam algorithms. The step length is individually selectable for each instrument - which makes it quite easy to produce complex polyrhythms. 32 steps, divided into 16th notes or 16th/8th triplets are the basic metrics and 15 different shuffles can be set globally. Four different accents are available.
Five independent LFOs can be used to modulate the pitches of the Bassdrum, Claps, Tom, Sample 1 and Sample 2. The LFOs offer four different waveforms and can be programmed independently for each sequencer step. All sound parameters can be recorded in realtime-mode or in step-mode. The sequencer sends Midi notes and can trigger other sound sources through its Midi output. The Tanzmaus can also send and receive an external Midi Clock.
Beside Master Volume, each sound has it's own volume pot and mute button. There are five individual outputs for each sound and one stereo master output. The claps are in stereo. The compact chassis is built from a steel plate. There is also a selection of exchangeable samples available at the MFB website.
- MFB 503 Follower with five powerful analogue Instruments and two samples sections with 16 different 12 bit samples
- Direct access with ultratight chase sequencer and many soundparameters
- Samples with Tune, Attack and Decay, different transienta for BD, SD, TT and CP
- Individual step lenght each instrument and global shuffle quantisizing
- Four accents each instrument und five LFO, Flam function with 16 different trigger patterns
- 64 storable Patterns with A/B and chain mode with up to 16 patterns
- Parameter lock for each Step, also in realtime
- Five individual outs and one stereo main output
- Midi IN, Out/Thru, CC and Dump
- Compact and stable metal chassis
- Alternative Samples will be offered at MFB's website
Questions on Tanzmaus Drum Computer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dimensions: 200 x 140 x 40 mm
- External PSU included