McDSP Live Pack
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email within 1 business day.
McDSP is proud to introduce Live Pack v5, a collection of highly acclaimed plug-ins for mixing live performances. Features like ultra low latency, superior sonic flexibility and seamless integration with the Avid VENUE live sound system make Live Pack a “must-have” for any FOH or monitoring engineer.In addition to supporting the Avid VENUE systems, Live Pack v5 plug-ins also run as AAX DSP, TDM, AAX Native, RTAS and AudioSuite formats on Pro Tools HD, LE, and M-Powered systems, as well as on any Audio Unit compatible DAW.
Now upgraded to version 6!
Live Pack Features
- Channel G Compact: a dynamics/EQ plug-in based on the larger Channel G HD plug-in. While it maintains the same level of sonic excellence, the Channel G HD Compact uses a smaller DSP footprint. Rather than the 3 separate plug-ins that comprise Channel G HD, the Channel G HD Compact functions as a single plug-in and delivers a fully featured console style compressor/limiter, 4-band EQ, a versatile filter set and analog saturation modeling.
- DE555: a de-esser plug-in that delivers transparent and precise processing when dealing with sibilance issues. Intelligent signal analysis allows the plug-in to effectively function at any signal level with no manual input threshold adjustment required.
- FutzBox: a distortion and noise generator plug-in for creating low fidelity versions of audio signals. Audio post productions often require distorted versions of dialog and other tracks, or simulations of radio, cell phone or television audio outputs. All of these functions are available in a single plug-in.
- MC2000: a multi-band compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors in two, three, and four band configurations.
- ML4000: a mastering solution that consists of two plug-ins, designed for music, mastering, post and live sound. The ML1 is a broadband stereo mastering limiter that uses a flexible brick wall look-ahead design with multiple stages of limiting for superior peak detection. The unique Knee and Mode controls allow the ML1 to sound transparent or aggressive even with a wide variety of material.
- NF575: a noise reduction plug-in designed to remove a wide variety of noise types from audio. It features accurate high- and low-pass filters to help reduce low frequency rumble and high frequency hiss.