The long awaited Matter plug-ins and cards are finally here. They expand, direct or change the function of Matter and allow for a greater level of experimentalism and possibility. You'll discover that, though unlabeled, some of the trigger points can be used as audio inputs to allow for internal manipulation.
This is a two part system: First the plug-in inserts into the headers on Matter, then any one of the cards is inserted into the card slot. Understand that much of what the cards do can be accomplished by direct jumping and with the use of Resist.
Set 1 includes the main plug-in and 7 cards.
- Card 1 = SootUnadulterated Drone with four knobs to control the function. Cv input over one oscillation.
- Card 2 = GranulesConverts Matter back into headers (This is great because with multiple "granules" cards, you can create your own presets). This also eliminates the need to unplug the main plug-in to get back into direct point to point patching.
- Card 3 = PebblesSolder pads of all points to create your own preset function by simple point to point connection.
- Card 4 = ConduitAll touch - designed to allow the touch points (harmonic oscillations) of the front touch panel for Conduit to play through the player and into Matter. This utilizes the internal filtering, drive and amplitude of Matter to manipulate the oscillation travelling through the body of the player.
- Card 5 = MossReal dirty resonant filtering of external signals - two inexact filter shape knobs and a level knob.
- Card 6 = SandDirects specific 8 patch points to jacks and adds 4 knobs to control the triggered sounds.
- Card 7 = DustDirects specific 8 patch points to jacks and add 3 knobs to control the triggered sounds.
Questions on Matter Plug-in Card Set 1
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Requires Matter Module