All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
A Professional Grade Mastering Package, these award winning plug-ins are designed to allow you to master effortlessly, with confidence and precision. Master Pack delivers ground breaking functionality - low frequency management, stereo correction, pristine limiting, a full suite of audio analysis tools & play-out delivery measures - all built with a level of usability not available anywhere else.
- Ground breaking low-frequency control
- Mix and master for today's playout technologies
- Measure and compare dynamics & compression
- Transparent linear phase match EQ
- Market leading stereo enhancement
- Broadcast quality True-peak limiting
- Avoid codec compression distortion (mp3/AAC etc.)
- Comprehensive audio analysis toolset
- Reference audio comparison tools
- Precise stereo correction
- Master Check
- ISL 2ST
Questions on Master Pack Mastering Bundle
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Our loudness products are compatible with all recommendations and guidance based upon the international
standard ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2 and 3 including:
- ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT)
- EBU R128
- EBU R128 S1
- ARIB TR-B32
- AGCOM 219/9/CSP
- Portaria 354
VisLM & LM-Correct also support Leq(m) measurement (TASA and SAWA variants)
- We support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- VisLM-H and LM-Correct are also available as a stand alone application for Windows and OSX
Mac system requirements
- Mac OSX 10.6.x
- 512 MB RAM
PC system requirements
- Windows XP or above
- 512 MB RAM
Full ReMEM functionality requires a time-code lock to be provided to the plug-in by the NLE/DAW.