The much anticipated Mantic Vitriol distortion: variable high-gain distortion with low and high pass filters. Great for beefing and distorting bass guitar for the ultimate low end!
Notable users include: Jonathan Hischke, Dominic John Davis, Nathan Latona, Julie Slick, Ikey Owens, and Juan Alderete
- Heavy duty footswitch.
- Only premium quality components on a hand-etched, through-hole PCB, precision soldered and wired with passion.
- Rugged construction using lightly polished, hand stamped, die cast enclosures.
- Has both Wet and Dry signal output jacks.
- Two filters: one low pass, one high pass, for ultimate tone control.
- Controls for Level and Distortion.
Questions on Vitriol Distortion Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.2"; 119mm x 94mm x 30mm
- 9V DC center-negative barrel jack (Boss style)
- 13mA current draw