The Malekko Wiard Boogie Filter is the offical licensed version of the 1212A Wiard Module. Tons of character!
Just like the Borg, the Boogie Filter also has a vactrol based cicuit. Here it works as a lowpass filter with a slope up to 24 dB.
What makes the Boogie so special is the possibility to output the audio signals on four outputs with different filter slopes: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB and -24dB.
The outputs are phase shifted to each other, which creates really interesting sounds when you mix the filter outputs (especially with a polarizing mixer) as you can achieve different kinds of filters like band- and high pass filters. In complement to the Borg the resonace is a bit smoother.
- 2 x Audio In
- 4 x Audio Out (4 different filter slopes)
- CV In with level knob
- Key In (1V/Octave)
- Cutoff Frequency knob
- Resonance level knob
- Vactrol based VC Lowpass Filter
- 4 phase shifted slopes available simultaneously
- Slopes: -6dB, -12dB, -18dB and -24dB
- Cutoff CV with level knob
- 1V/Octave cutoff tracking
- Cutoff frequency LED indicator
Questions on Wiard Boogie Filter - 12HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 12 HP Wide