The SPRING CHICKEN LTD is proudly hand built by Malekko in-house in Portland, Oregon using the highest quality components!
Since the dawn of time, musicians have tried to cram a giant spring reverb in a little tiny enclosure. Malekko have worked tirelessly like watchmakers for many years on this project alone– spiraling springs into enclosures only to have them pop out like a peanut can full of snakes… There’s got to be a better way!
Re-introducing the Malekko SPRING CHICKEN LTD! No longer using Lexan overlays, the SC LTD enclosure is locally powder coated and screened. The SPRING CHICKEN LTD has the legendary “dwell mod” already in place. This little buddy is a VERY nice sounding spring reverb emulator, and although Malekko didn’t invent this IC, they sure made it sound fantastic! This is one of those pedals that’s hard to stop playing with!
- “CLUCK” is the wet/dry reverb mix amount
- “DWELL” is the reverb feedback amount.
- True Bypass Footswitch
- Power Coated & Screened Enclosure
- Handmade in Portland
Questions on Spring Chicken LTD Spring Reverb Emulator
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- True Bypass
- Expression Pedal Capability for Reverb Amount
- Powered by 9V battery
- Optionally powered by 9V DC negative tip power supply (not included)
- 90mA Current Draw
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 2.6" x 2.25"