The Malekko COMP is proudly made in Portland, Oregon using the highest quality components! It is now smoother, quieter, and more responsive then their well loved original version. Featuring an NOS ca3080 IC, this is Malekko's take on the classic stompbox compressor in an unprecedented tiny enclosure at an affordable price. Small, red and simple to use, this true bypass pedal has two control pots: level and sensitivity.
This pedal is capable of sweet chunky rhythm riffing to low-level guitar-singing feedback madness and all points in between.
- High quality componenets, some parts NOS
- SENS pot gives simple, one knob compression control
- Small, easy to place enclosure
Questions on Omicron COMP Analog Compressor Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Runs off a ‘standard’ 9V-12VDC neg tip regulated power supply (not included)
- Current draw is 50mA
- Enclosure size approx. 3.6"x 1.5"x 1.2"