Malekko's new AD/LFO has two banks of three Attack-Decay style envelopes that each have their own dedicated Gate input and Envelope Output. Two mini knobs control the attack and decay time. A Loop toggle for each bank switches the envelope into looping LFOs with independent rise and fall slope times. A sum output provides a mix of all the signals to make a complex envelope or a chaotic LFO signal. A toggle switch labeled "Divide by 10" extends the length of the envelopes and LFO's for super slow modulation.
- Hex Envelope
- Loop toggle switch for LFO function
- Sum outputs for complex signal mixing
- Independent Gate inputs for each Envelope
- Attack and Decay time controls
- Divide by 10 Toggle switch for ultra slow modulation
Questions on AD/LFO Hex Envelope LFO - 10HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 10 HP
- Depth: ~1.5"
- Current Draw: 90mA@+12V, 20mA@-12V