Make Noise System Cartesian
The System Cartesian from Make Noise is a fully equipped Eurorack modular instrument. It contains a collection of Make Noise's most useful modules for all different types of synthesis styles. The System Cartesian is supposed to take one all over the map of synthesis, from additive and subtractive to FM and Ring modulation, with all the classics represented. Within the system is the Wogglebug random source, the Rene Cartesian Sequencer, an STO oscillator, a Telharmonic for multi-algorithm digital synthesis, the Maths modulation source, the LxD dual filter, the modDemix ring modulator with the Rosie as the final output. All of this is housed in one of Make Noise's powered skiffs for a sleek looking synth that is easy to transport.
System Cartesian Features
- New School Cartesian Sequencing: René
- Analog Oscillator: STO
- Sub-Oscillator: STO
- Digital Multi-Voice Oscillator: tELHARMONIC
- Dual Analog Control Voltage generator: MATHS
- Complex Random Voltage Generator: Wogglebug
- Dual Low Pass Gate: LxD
- Balanced Modulation and Mixing: modDemix
- Mixing and Monitoring: Rosie
- SKIFF case w/ power supply and AC Adapter, Ready to Play
System Cartesian Demo
A little jam with the Make noise Cartesian System. Using the Wogglebug as the master clock. The Burst out of the Wogglebug to the X Mod In and the Stepped Random Out, in the Y Mod of the Rene. The STO is being modulated by the Wogglebug Ring Mod Out.
Questions on System Cartesian Modular Synthesizer - 104HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Size: 3U
- Total HP: 104
- Utilized HP: 104
- Expansion HP: 0
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 5.14 x 3.5 (inches)
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.