Make Noise Erbe-Verb
The Make Noise Erbe-Verb is a new kind of reverb module. It doesn't have preset algorithms that are meant to model various physical spaces, with just a size and mix knob. The Erbe-Verb employs a continuously variable algorithmic reverb that can reach various delay types such as rooms, halls, shimmers, just by having the controls set to particular values. Not only can it reach recognizable reverbs, but also many impossible reverbs, or reverbs with very extreme settings. With each of the parameters being voltage controlled, one can use modulation to shift and warp between reverb spaces, something never before available in hardware synthesizers. Because of the versatility of the Erbe-Verb, it doesn't necessarily have to be an "end-of-chain" type module. It can be used just as a timbral effect, or even a sound source by itself thru feedback. Like the Make Noise Echophon, it was coded by Tom Erbe of Soundhack, a quality company producing digital effects processors.
- DSP Reverb Module
- Mono In, Stereo (or Mono) Out, all analog Dry signal path
- Size ranges from "coffin" to "the heavens"
- Continuously variable Decay settings all the way to infinite feedback
- Wide ranging Pre-Delay settings from 7ms - 500ms
- Manual or voltage controlled REVERSE reverb
- Control over Absorption, Internal Modulation Depth and Speed allows for programming smooth resonances, chorused doppler effects, shimmer, ghost choirs and more
- TILT shapes the tone of the reverb, dramatically emphasizing low or high frequency content
- Pre-Delay, Reverse and Internal Modulation all able to be synchronized to external clock via TEMPO input
- CV Out completes the conversation between Erbe-Verb and rest of system!
- Utilizes High performance DSP hardware with 24bit, 48kHz codec, 32 bit floating point processing and reasonable power consumption
- Pairs well with EVERYTHING esp. the Phonogene
Questions on Erbe-Verb DSP Reverb - 20HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 20 HP Width
- 30mm Depth
- Current Draw: 149mA @ +12V, 15mA @ -12V