A very versatile high quality phaser pedal!
Unlike most vintage phasers, the Tiny Orange Phaser is especially tuned for electric guitar. The tone is very musical and balanced thanks to carefully matched parts in the circuit. With the three controls you can fine-tune the phaser effect to your taste. With The Mix control you can adjust phaser tones from very mild into deep phase effect. Speed range and amplitude of the internal oscillator are set to allow high phaser speeds without getting erratic. You can find classic phasing sounds at about 12 o’clock speed setting, the lower settings produce a nice floating “Vibe”-type of sound.
- SPEED: controls the speed of the modulation
- RESONANCE: sets the resonance of the effect, making it sharper when increased.
- MIX: mixes phaser effect with dry signal
Questions on Tiny Orange Phaser Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Current draw at 9VDC: approx. 26 mA
- Input inpedance: approx. 500K Ohm’s
- Output impedance: approx. 1K Ohm’s
- Voltage supply range: 8 to 10V
- Complete bypass (true bypass) and input of circuit grounded when in bypass