The pedal has a compressed, deep effect to allow equal sustain throughout the fretboard. Tone control was specifically designed to allow tones from mellow fuzz, through slight midcut to thin bright fuzz.
The FRF is not another variation of a classic fuzz design but an unique pedal with its own character and extremely versatile Tone control.
It is great for recording different layers of Fuzz tones from haunting dark to cutting thin bright.
What ever setting you use the tone is always very musical and controllable.
The factory version has a little lower gain on minimum setting so it is easier to use in front of overdrive amp or pedals.
- Sets the level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone, fully CCW there is only straight (un-effected) guitar signal heard and fully CW gives the loudest delay
- DELAY: Controls the delay time from 25ms (fully CCW) to 450ms (fully CW)
- REPEAT: Controls the repeats of the delay signal, fully CCW gives one repeat and at fully CW you get infinite feedback
Questions on Fire Red Fuzz Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Current consumption 25 to 32 mA depending on delay setting
- Voltage range 8V to 15V (below 7.5V delay signal will be muted)
- Input impedance IZ 180K ohms
- Output drive capability 10K ohms
- Maximum input voltage 2V peak 650 mV rms
- Signal to noise ratio 80 dB
- Delay time approximately 25 ms to 450 ms
- Power requirement supplied via 2.1 mm
- DC socket
- Input and output connections via 1/4” phone jack
- Complete bypass and input of circuit grounded when in bypass