Dynamic overdrive and a delay in one small pedal.
The Bluebird Overdrive Delay combines two of the most popular effects in one pedal.
The overdrive section is extremely touch sensitive. Like the best boutique amps, the Bluebird lets you determine the amount of breakup by how hard you strike the strings with your pick, and/or by adjusting the volume knob on your guitar. The Bluebird can add this level of expressiveness to any clean or slightly overdriven amplifier.
Note: For best results you should not use a buffered pedal between your instrument and the Bluebird.
Built the Mad Professor way: small footprint and big tone.
- Volume Control
- Distortion Control
- Tone Control
- Delay Control
- Bass, Repeats, and Delay Time 1 & 2 Internal Trim Pots
Questions on Bluebird Overdrive Delay Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Current consumption: 47mA@9V (DC adapter recommended)
- Voltage range: 7,5-12 V, 9 V 100mA preferred
- Input impedance: 140K
- Output drive capability: 25K Ohms
- Complete true bypass and input of circuit
- Grounded in Bypass