The Trogotronic ’m/669 Analog Artifact Module’ is a M-Series synthesizer voice and audio artifacts effects module. From leviathan drones to blistering staccato attacks in standalone operation or modulated within a system the m/669 module offers creative options for Eurorack modular users. Possibilities are endless from neon modulations to severe overdriven gating as an effect - this Rack-Jacker version of the ‘669cv Bosshog Mini Synth’ showcases analog sonic breadth at it’s most extraordinary!
Analog Audio Artifacts: Event Horizons of Sonic Singularities!
From heavy-water nuclear drones to shocking flash-bang ordnance (and green-blooded arthropods everywhere in-between) m/669 delivers 14hp of Euro-Format ALL-Analog SMUT unmatched by “Disney-DSP” rectangles.
With a presence more sickening than a platter of polonium sushi the m/669 Bosshog module is the most untamed sonic provocateur ever offered. With more than 200% more performance controls & a modular friendly eight input CV bank (7 of which are vactrol circuits) Trogotronic has issued the new m/669 Bosshog with a prehistoric grunt.
- All Analog Circuit
- Implement alone as Aggressive Voltage Controlled Audio Signal Source
- Implement alone as Triple High-Harmonic VCO Drone / Dissonant Screech Source
- Use to Trigger Prolonged Complex Events via Voltage Controlled Thrust Parameter
- Patch through a Sequenced VCA for Rhythmic Depravity
- Implement as Voltage Controlled External Audio Effektor in series with Signal-Chain
- Implement as Voltage Controlled External Audio Effektor “Side-Chained” in parallel
- 3 Voltage Controlled Oscillator Array
- 3 Master Oscillator Controls
- 3 Voltage Controlled Analog Audio Artifact Generator Array
- 1 Volume Control
- 3 Modulator Patches
- 3 Patch Modulator Switch
- Voltage Controlled Thrust Parameter
- 4 Light Indicator Array
- 8 CV Inputs
- 7 Vactrol Circuits = Organic CV Response
- Audio Signal Input for Unique Side-Chain or Solo FX Duties (Input for Audio Effektor / Modification)
- 7 Vactrol Circuits
- Included Parts and Accessories: m/669 Analog Synth Module, Printed Instruction Manual, Owner’s Card, Marque Decal, Subhuman Slogan Bumper Sticker, 7” Ribbon Connector, 4 Mounting Screws, 1 Screwdriver
Questions on m669 Analog Artifact Synth & FX 14HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 14 HP Width
- 40mm Depth
- Current Draw: 85mA @ +12V