The Prismatic Ray from LZX is in a world of its own when it comes to wide range Voltage Controlled Oscillators. Its range can extend from classic low frequency and audio all the way to the megahertz range, (1,000,000Hz). A hard synch input as well as increased phase stability makes this oscillator uniquely qualified for video synthesis. With this new design, the waveshapes are modulatable in the oscillator core itself, allowing for complex summing, linear key generation, wave multiplication and inversion all to effect the output waveshapes simultaneously. When multiple waveshapes are patched into different color channels, the prismatic nature of this module emerges.
- Coarse & Fine tuning controls for oscillator frequency. Frequency Modulation voltage control input with dedicated level and inversion control.
- AC/DC mode switch on all voltage control inputs allows for wider flexibility when routing control signals.
- Simultaneous Triangle, Square, Sine, Anti-Sine, Exponential and Logarithmic waveshape outputs.
- VCO core multiplier with dedicated level control and voltage control input. High gain amplifier control enables fluid morphs between hard and soft edged waveshapes. In 4 Quadrant mode, the output waveshapes can be inverted under voltage control.
- VCO core bias level control and voltage control input allows control over the relative brightness of all the output waveshapes. With other patterns or video as a modulation source, the bias input allows this module to function as a powerful external slope and key processor for any video signal.
Questions on Prismatic Ray VCO - 16HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 32mm
- Current Draw: 120mA@+12v, 90mA@-12v