All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
The leading workstation solution for loudness compliant delivery. Everything you need to intuitively produce loudness-normalised audio, seamlessly integrated into your audio production workflow.
With VisLM’s clear loudness metering it’s so easy to mix towards compliance without breaking the creative flow.
With ISL on the master bus you can listen to true-peak compliant audio ‘in-place’, without needing to check louder sections separately for traditional limiter artefacts and true-peak compliance.
And LM-Correct brings faster than real-time quick-check-and-fix processing to your desk top, with internal true-peak correction if you need it. Two clicks and you’re done.
- Fast, accurate, measurement, analysis, limiting and correction
- Integrated program loudness
- Maximum True-Peak
- Momentary Loudness
- Short-term Loudness
- LRA (Loudness Range)
- Real-time metering and limiting
- Off-line analysis and correction
- Optional DynApt dynamic re-purposing extension
- Time-stamped graphical history
- Detailed time-stamped log-files
- Text log summaries
- Loudness histogram
- Detailed alert warning system
Questions on NUGEN Loudness Toolkit 2 with DSP Extension
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Our loudness products are compatible with all recommendations and guidance based upon the international standard ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2 and 3 including:
- ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT)
- EBU R128
- EBU R128 S1
- ARIB TR-B32
- AGCOM 219/9/CSP
- Portaria 354
- VisLM & LM-Correct also support Leq(m) measurement (TASA and SAWA variants)
- We support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- VisLM-H and LM-Correct are also available as a stand alone application for Windows and OSX
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM
- Full ReMEM functionality requires a time-code lock to be provided to the plug-in by the NLE/DAW.