Noise Engineering Loquelic Iteritas
Loquelic - speech - from Latin loquela 'speech'
Iteritas - repetitiousness - from Latin itero 'repeat' with suffix -tas 'state of being'
The Loquelic Iteritas from Noise Engineering is a complex dual digital oscillator with three different synthesis programs implemented. VO Mode is based off of the VOSIM algorithm, which can generate many timbres reminiscent of comb-filtered noise. SS Mode is a modified version of summation synthesis, which uses simple math to create complex timbres. PM Mode involves phase modulation as well as amplitude modulation/ring modulation. Each mode responds differently when the knobs are adjusted, but they each have a similar function across the programs. Fold will increase the number of harmonics, with Damp acting mildly as a filter. Morph and modulate both adjust the waveshapes in other ways, morphing from sines to other more complex shapes. The Loquelic Iteritas is all about continuously shifting timbres, and each of the four waveshaping controls are voltage controllable for a sonic palette that is out of this world.
Loquelic Iteritas Features
- Three different oscillation algorithms packed into a 10HP digital oscillator
- Continuous timbral control
- VOSIM algorithm
- Summation synthesis algorithm
- Phase-modulation algorithm
- Three position toggle switch for changing algorithm
- Variable sample rate for musical aliasing
- Controls and VC inputs for Morph, Fold, Modulate, and Damp
- Dual oscillator interaction with pitch control knobs and 1v/oct inputs for both oscillators
Questions on Loquelic Iteritas Digital Oscillator - 10HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Size: 10HP
- Depth: 1.5 Inches
- Current Draw: 150mA @ +12V, 5mA @ -12V, 90mA @ +5V