Control your MIDI devices up to 1640 feet away!
LNDR is a master and slave pair that allows MIDI to be sent accurately in both directions at the same time, across distances of over 500 metres (1640 feet) using a standard CAT5 cable. This is over 33 times the distance achievable using standard MIDI cables. The Master unit is mains powered using the included PSU.
Questions on LNDR Line Driver MIDI Range Extender
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power: 9V to 12V DC (regulated or unregulated)
- We will include the correct power supply according to the delivery address
- Dimensions: 100 x 46 x 32 mm (each unit)
- Weight: 110g (each unit, excluding power supply)
- MIDI: 1 x In, 1 x Out on each unit (standard 5 pin DIN connectors)
- Range: 500 metres between master & slave over CAT5e cable
- Power Supply: Supplied with unit
- Interconnect: CAT5 cable required with RJ45 connectors. Note the LNDR requires exclusive use of the CAT5 cable