All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Now in Version 2!
The LM-Correct from NUGEN Audio is a true-peak limiter and loudness measurement tool designed for use in audio mastering and for loudness standard compliance in broadcasting, film, and other applications. As a plug-in the software is cross compliant or it can be used standalone or in AudioSuite format for an Avid DAW.
LM-Correct is designed to offer two-click gain normalization and gives you the ability to conform your audio to specific loudness compliance standards that you declare. It gives you control over short term and overall program loudness and is compatible with mono through 5.1 surround audio.
- Designed for quick, self-contained normalization and limiting
- May be used within your Avid DAW via Audiosuite
- True-Peak Measurement and Limiting
- Loudness Measurement
- Two-Click Normalization and Conformance
- Program Loudness Matching
- Mono Through 5.1 Compatibility
- Standalone or Plug-in Operation
- Mac OS X & Windows
Questions on LM-Correct 2 DynApt Extension
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, AAX, RTAS, AudioSuite
Mac System Requirements
- OS X 10.6.x
- 512 MB RAM
- For plug-in use host software that supports 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Audio Units, AAX, AudioSuite (32-bit), VST, VST3 and 32-bit RTAS plug-in formats
PC System Requirements
- Windows XP or above
- 512 MB RAM
- For plug-in use host software that supports 64-bit and 32-bit versions of AAX, AudioSuite (32-bit), VST, VST3 and 32-bit RTAS plug-in formats