When running a pedal board with more than one or two effects, something called “capacitance” happens. This natural problem happens due to the amount of cable or line that your signal has to travel through, not to mention bad switching systems in certain pedals. The result is a very audible amount of high-end loss, weak signal, flabby bass and uncharacteristic pickup behavior in guitars.This is where the “Little Black Buffer” steps in providing the perfect input impedance to your rig and giving you the final result of clear, natural tone that sounds like you're plugged straight into your amp no matter how many pedals you use.
- Fixes capacitance issues by providing the ideal input impedance for your pedal-rig.
- Aids in restoring frequencies lost by heavy signal processing.
- Easy to function, no knobs or switches.
- Ultra-compact pedal size.
- Works great with Bass guitars as well.
Questions on Little Black Buffer Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Pedal Type: Buffer
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Height: 1"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Width: 3.6"
- Power Supply Included: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: LBB