All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Most metering plugins are uninuitive and combersome for the majority of music makers, but they're vitally important for getting a superb mix. LEVELS is a metering plugin that you will look forward to using when it comes time to mix. It's a simple, yet deep plugin that gives you all the solutions you will need for analyzing the technical aspects of your music, but with a creative design, intuitive workflow, and unique take on metering.
LEVELS has four different sections that will help you along the way to a solid mix.
The first section is titled 'Headroom'. The Headroom Section has a true peak meter to ensure your masters aren't clipping, and also has a standard peak meter so you can keep your mix below -6dB for your mastering engineer. It is EBU R128 compliant and has short term LUFS meters, which is one of the most accurate ways to analyze percieved loudness.
The second section is titled 'Stereo Field'. The Stereo Field section has a vectorscope so you can visually understand what is happening in your stereo field. It also has a correlation meter so you can easily monitor phase issues, as well as a left / right meter to assess the balance of your mix. There's also a very useful low pass button that will solo your frequiencies below 300hz so you can see where they are falling in your stereo field.
The third section is titled 'Dynamic Range'. The Dynamic Range section will instantly let you know if your music is overcompressed. The oscilloscope will glow green if your music has good dynamics. The 'DR' Dynamic Range display is based on reliable short term LUFS to peak ratio.
The fourth and final section is titled 'Bass Space'. The Bass Space section identifies if there are any unwanted low frequencies being outputted. It is a vital tool in cleaning up your low end to ensure your musics punch and clarity. There are level meters for 40hz, 80hz, 120hz, and 160hz.
LEVELS gives you the vital tools you need in a sleek, modern, and massively powerful platform to assist you in making your mixes stand out.
- Design - Retina Display ready with a slick and responsive user interface
- Simplicity - The intuitive visuals in each section let you quickly diagnose and fix any issues.
- Time Saving - LEVELS only draws your attention to issues.
- Performance - Very low CPU. An advantage when your session has many plugins.
- Price - Affordable for producers at all stages of their musical careers.
- Customisation - Adjustable settings to suit your needs
- Convenience -7 indispensable mixing and metering tools in one plugin
Questions on LEVELS Metering Plugin
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit).
- Mac OSX Requirements
- OS X 10.8 or higher. 32-bit or 64-bit AU, VST 2/3 or AAX host.
- Windows Requirements
- Windows 7, 8 or 10. 32-bit or 64-bit VST 2/3 or AAX host.