The essential keyboard controller for Ableton Live
The MK2 version of Novation’s essential 49-note USB keyboard controller for Ableton Live, with 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads, 8 knobs, dedicated navigation and control buttons, and software for Mac and PC, including Ableton Live Lite.
Novation Launchkey (MK2) is the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music using Ableton Live. Just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs, and velocity-sensitive RGB pads give users immediate hands-on control of session view, instruments, effects and mixer.
Launch clips, control FX, play beats, and much more using 16 pads laid out in two rows of eight, to match the Ableton Live session view; one row to launch clips, and one row to stop them. Full color RGB LEDs mean they'll match the color of user’s Ableton clips too, while velocity-sensitivity lets users really put some feeling into beats.
Launchkey is designed to let users shape their sounds in every way. Use eight rock solid rotary knobs to tweak all instruments and effects, and nine dedicated faders for hands-on control of mixing. The 49-note synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so users can create truly expressive performances.
All the controls integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything. Of course, if users do not use Ableton, it will map to other major music software using InControl.
Launchkey 49 is tough enough to take and use anywhere. It will work the moment it is plugged into a laptop and users won’t need any drivers or power cables, because it’s class compliant and bus-powered via USB.
Launchkey comes with absolutely everything users need to start making music: Ableton Live Lite 9, Novation Bass Station and V-Station virtual instruments, plus a comprehensive 1 GB collection of production-ready samples from world-leading sample store Loopmasters.
- Designed for Ableton Live – All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned
- Full color RGB pads match the color of Ableton clips
- All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats
- Tweak all instruments and effects using eight rock solid knobs
- The 49-note velocity-sensitive synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play.
- Hands-On mixer control using nine full-sized faders
- Compact and Rugged without the need for a power cable so it can be taken anywhere
- Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs using InControl
- Plug-And-Play – Fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works without drivers or a power cable
- Make Music Immediately – Includes Ableton Live Lite 9, Novation Bass Station and V-Station virtual instruments and over 1 GB of Loopmasters samples
Questions on Launchkey 49 MK2 USB MIDI Controller
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- iOS 8, iOS 7 - Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (not included)
Included In The Box
- Launchkey 49 MK2
- Green USB cable
- Getting Started guide
- Live Lite registration card
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 1 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesizer
- V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesizer