The Monologue is another member of Korg's line of affordable and great-sounding analog synthesizers. Borrowing from the appearance and workflow of the Minilogue, the Monologue is a powerhouse monosynth with a few unique tricks up its sleeves.
The Monologue's voice architecture is much like the Minilogue's: two VCOs, one VCF, one EG, one VCA, and one LFO. Some of the tone-shaping capabilities are carried over from the Minilogue, such as ring mod and oscillator sync. However, the Monologue also features an adjustable drive circuit and completely new filter that together can be used for both sutble and aggressive distortion effects.
In keeping with the approachability of their other offerings, the knob-per-function design of the Monologue makes it a perfect choice for performing musicians who need quick access to all controls as well as beginning synthesists who are starting to explore the vast potential of analog synthesizers.
Featuring a completely new two-pole filter and drive, expanded sixteen step sequencer, motion sequencing, and built-in facility for microtonal tunings, the Monologue offers a vast array of options for making everything from ripping leads to punchy basslines to churning sound effects.
- Monophonic analog synthesizer for leads, basslines, sequences, and sound effects alike
- Fully programmable, with 80 presets and 100 total storage slots
- 16-step sequencer with motion sequencing for easy automation
- New 2-pole filter and drive section for biting, aggressive sounds
- Oscilloscope lets you view your waveforms in real time
- 25 keys and optional battery power for ultimate portability
- MIDI, USB, and Audio Sync
- Five colors available
Questions on Monologue Analog Monosynth (Red)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 9VDC power
- MIDI In/Out and bidirectional USB MIDI
- Analog sync in/out