The Korg Minilogue is a highly stylish and innovative 37 slim key programmable analog polyphonic synthesizer. The circuits of the Minilogue are all new ground up designs, capable of delivering a synth experience you've never had before. It's a four voice polyphonic true analog synth with a sleek and easy to understand interface. No matter if you're performing live or in the studio, the Minilogue provides the fastest way to explore and implement analog synthesis in music.
Consisting of 2 VCO, 1 VCF, 2 EG, 1 VCA, and 1 LFO, the Minilogue's wave shape abilities let you fine tune the oscillators' harmonics, allowing for some of the richest and deep sounds. Also equipped with multiple types of modulation including cross modulation, oscillator sync, ring modulator, and a delay with a high pass filter.
Eight different voice modes allow for octave shifts, staggered layer triggering, or up to four note polyphony. Poly mode allows you to use all four voices. Duo mode acts as a unison two voice synth. Unison mode operates as an all unison mono synth. Mono mode acts as a mono synth with a sub oscillator. Chord mode produces - you guessed it - chords. Delay mode makes voices 2-4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice 1. Arp mode acts as an arpeggiator with up to four voices. Finally, Sidechain mode, which means when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered.
- Flexible, powerful four voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 included onboard sounds)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voice
- Automatable 16 step poly phonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis mounted pots, rubber coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
Korg Minilogue Demo Videos
Questions on Minilogue Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Sound Engine Type(s) Analog
- Number of Keys 37
- Type of Keys Slim-key, velocity sensitive
- Polyphony 4 voices
- Number of Presets 100 presets, 100 user
- Sequencer 16-step polyphonic
- USB 1 x Type USB B
- Audio Inputs 1 x 1/4" (audio in), 1 x 1/8" (sync in)
- Audio Outputs 1 x 1/4" TRS (audio out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones), 1 x 1/8" (sync out)
- MIDI I/O In/Out
- Height 3.35"
- Width 19.69"
- Depth 11.81"
- Weight 6.17 lbs
- Power Supply 9V DC power supply included
- Korg Minilogue is a Winner! Review by PolyLover
Aside from the pitch bend being an odd design, and the need to finesse the envelopes a little bit (they're totally workable and you shouldn't be put off by what you've heard about clicks). there's not much to complain about with the Minilogue.
For less than $500, you'll be hard pressed to find a synth that's better than the Korg Minilogue. (Posted on 4/13/16)