Korg microKEY 25 USB MIDI Controller
In Stock Available for immediate delivery!
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Korg microKEY 25
The Korg microKEY 25 is a compact and lightweight MIDI controller featuring USB bus power, velocity-sensitive touch, and a 25-note slimkey keyboard for extra-expressive performances.
microKEY 25 Features
- 25 Natural Touch mini keys let you play comfortably
- Velocity-sensing keybed makes it easy to add natural expression to your performances
- Full set of hands-on controls including a modulation joystick, a tempo-synced arpeggiator, and octave selection give you plenty of playing options
- Core MIDI compatibility provides plug-and-play compatibility with any computer or your iPad (via the Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- USB bus power means you don't have to worry about batteries or an external power supply - even when controlling your iPad!
- Comes with Korg's M1 LE soft synth
- Includes USB cable and additional bundled software
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Mini Keys, Natural Touch
- Dedicated Transport Control: No
- Joystick (pitch/mod)
- Mac System Requirements: Intel Mac, OS X10.5 or later
- PC System Requirements: Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32/64bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32/64bit)
- MIDI via USB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.09" x 15.55" x 5.16"
- Weight: 1.43 lbs
- Power Supply: Bus Powered
Korg microKEY 25 USB MIDI Controller Reviews