The Korg microKEY25 micro keyboard controller fits nicely in a backpack and takes up almost zero desk space. The most crucial thing about any keyboard is of course the feel of its keys, and the extremely responsive, velocity sensitive, Natural Touch mini keybed of the microKEY25 feels amazing. Users get an expressive joystick - traditionally found only on high-end keyboards, as well as a handy arpeggiator button. And it's powered by USB bus, making streamlined setups easy, wherever inspiration happens to strike. Users can also connect it to an iPad with the optional Apple Camera Connection Kit. On top of all that, the microKEY25 ships complete with Korg's M1Le software, so users are ready to make music, right out of the box!
- 25 Natural Touch mini keys let you play comfortably
- Velocity-sensing keybed makes it easy to add natural expression to your performances
- Full set of hands-on controls including a modulation joystick, a tempo-synced arpeggiator, and octave selection give you plenty of playing options
- Core MIDI compatibility provides plug-and-play compatibility with any computer or your iPad (via the Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- USB bus power means you don't have to worry about batteries or an external power supply - even when controlling your iPad!
- Comes with Korg's M1 LE soft synth
- Includes USB cable and additional bundled software
Questions on microKEY 25 USB MIDI Controller
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Mini Keys, Natural Touch
- Dedicated Transport Control: No
- Joystick (pitch/mod)
- Mac System Requirements: Intel Mac, OS X10.5 or later
- PC System Requirements: Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32/64bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32/64bit)
- MIDI via USB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.09" x 15.55" x 5.16"
- Weight: 1.43 lbs
- Power Supply: Bus Powered