Koma Komplex Quad Sequencer
The Komplex Sequencer from Koma Elektronik, is a monster. It contains four full 16-step sequencers, each jam packed with their own 20 jacks of patch points, six control knobs, and a handful of switches. Each sequencer section can be used individually or together to generate various patterns to control ones Eurorack Modular setup. The Komplex Sequencer outputs both CV and MIDI, so it can also work as a controller for any classic synth with MIDI implementation.
Each sequencer has it's own start and stop buttons, as well as directional switches that change between five different modes, forward, backward, ping-pong, reverse ping-pong, and random). Each sequencer also has a clock division knob, which also has dedicated CV input for increasing the complexity of ones sequence. Transposition inputs for each sequencer provides grounds for key changes and tonal reharmonization.
The Komplex Sequencer has no menus to dive thru, and all controls are accessible on the front panel, something unheard of in massive sequencer controllers.
Komplex Quad Sequencer Features
- 4 fully featured 16-step sequencers.
- No screen or menus, all features have their own dedicated controls.
- Large 86-point patch bay for external control of parameters.
- Quantization: none, chromatic, major, and minor scales.
- Includes a 7 channel CV-recorder whose bank selection is controllable via CV and master start/stop to start/stop all sequencers at once.
- Compatible with almost all synthesizers that accept CV/Gate and/or MIDI.
- Plenty of LEDs for visual stimulation.
Questions on Komplex Quad Sequencer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dimensions: 46.2 cm x 29 cm x 4 cm (L x W x H) [18.2″ x 11.4″ x 1.6″ (L x W x H)]
- Weight: 3.2 kg / 8.8 lb
- Power: 12V AC power adapter. Only use the KOMA adapter shipped with the unit
- Casing: Powder coated aluminum casing, silk screened printing and wooden side panels.