The RH-301 is Koma's solution to all ones master clock needs. One of the difficult things with combining analog and digital equipment is timing. Sychronization is not always easy when working in the analog realm, and helping it communicated with a computer can be equally as cumbersome. Koma's RH-301 provides a master clock controlled by a tempo knob, or by a tap tempo, but can also receive a clock by the MIDI input or with an external CV Clock signal. A Clock Divider/Multiplier function provides musically related clocks, that can be modulated with external CV for a wide variety of complex but synchronized rhythms.
Along with this, the RH-301 has two modulation generators - an ADSR and an LFO. The ADSR also contains a loop fuction that turns it into a four stage LFO. It can be internally triggered by the clock divided signal, or it can be synchronized with the external Clock Input. The LFO has a toggle switch to change it from a free running LFO to a synchronized one. The shape is selectable between five waveshapes, Sine, Triangle, Square, Random, and a variable shaped sine with symmetry control.
With all this, there is a patch bay of fourteen inputs and outputs, for complete modular integration.
- Master Clock
- Tempo Knob, Tap Tempo, or External Clock Synchronization
- Clock Division and Multiplication
- LFO with 5 waveshapes and CV input for Speed
- Synchronizable LFO
- Looping ADSR, clockable by Clock Division as well
- 14 patch points for modular integration
- MIDI In, Out, and Thru for Midi Clock Synchronization
Questions on RH-301 Rhythm Workstation/Utility Tool
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Casing: Powder coated aluminum casing, silk screened text and wooden side panels
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 20 cm x 5 cm (L x W x H) / 9″ x 9.8″ x 2″ (L x W x H)
- Net. Weight: 1000 gr / 2.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 kg. / 3.3 lbs including power adapter and User Manual
- Power requirements: 9V DC power adapter, 500mA min, center polarity negative (only use the KOMA adapter shipped with the pedal