Knas Ekdahl Moisturizer
The Knas Ekdahl Moisturizer is a capable spring reverb, with exposed springs so you can fiddle and tweak your reverb in a fun, hands-on way. With no resonance limiting, you can get a very metallic sound out of the unit. The internal preamp section with up to an amount of ten times gain so you can use low-level output instruments.
These features, plus an LFO that can be both internally / externally routed, CV / Expression control, and a seamless crossover Low / Band / Highpass filter makes the Moisturizer a fun, flexible, and creative mono spring reverb unit packaged in a clean design.
Ekdahl Moisturizer Features
- Preamp (up to 10 times gain)
- Reverb / Preamp wet/dry crossfader (Knob & CV / EP controllable)
- State variable filter with
- Lowpass/Bandpass/Highpass seamless crossover (Knob, CV / EP & LFO controllable)
- Cutoff (Knob, CV / EP & LFO controllable)
- Resonance without a resonance limiter
- LFO width
- Speed control (Knob & CV/EP controllable)
- Square / Triangle crossover
- External output with output amplitude knob
- Filter / No filter wet / dry crossfader (Knob & CV / EP controllable)
Questions on Ekdahl Moisturizer Effects Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Spring Reverb with Exposed Springs
- Rugged Construction
- Solid Knobs
- The Moisturizer was developed with the help of Jason Willett (Half Japanese, Leperchaun Catering), Martin Schmidt (Matmos, Instant Coffee), Joshua Atkins (Polygons, Major Powers), mom & dad and many more.