This converter cable kit helps one patch together modules from the Eurorack domain, mostly using 3.5mm jacks, to other Banana jack modules, such as the Kilpatrick Phenol, or other Buchla/Serge/BugBrand systems.
Warning: In order for this to work, both machines must be grounded to each other. It is recommended you plug the 3.5mm cable into a jack on ones Eurorack system, and then patch it into one of the Ext In's on the Phenol. This will connect the ground to each other, allowing the circuit to be completed and patched freely.
- Allows one to patch between 3.5mm systems and Banana Jack systems
- Includes 4 converter patch cables
- 1 x 3.5mm to same patch cable for grounding
- 1 x 3.5mm to 1/4" adaptor
Questions on Banana Jack to 3.5mm Minijack Cable Kit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Converter Cable Kit
- Includes 5 cables, 1 adaptor
- Please use caution when figuring out Grounding issue.